10 March 2006

Friday 10 March 2006

We went to see "The Three Burials Of Melquiados Estrada" this week. I thought it was a good movie - I like Tommy Lee Jones - but Grandma didn't like the animal scenes. Parts were confusing, because of the flash-backs, and of course I don't care for the swearing. Take out the f and s words and I'd rate it much higher.

When we got home, it actually rained on the patio, but not at the airport, where the official rain gauge is, so we're still in our 140+ days without rain. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

I've been downloading CDs to Grandma's iTunes file on her computer and finally finished. Tomorrow, I'll try loading them on her iPod. She has a replacement iPod because the first one went haywire when I tried to add music. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: