06 February 2006

First Thoughts

Well, here's my Blog. Now what? How about music.
Checking my iTunes list, I find these are my 5 star tunes:
The City of New Orleans - Arlo Guthrie - Folk
Blues For Dixie - Asleep at the Wheel with Lyle Lovett - Country
Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman - Swing
Cotton Fields - Bill Monroe - Bluegrass
Intermezzo Sinfonico (Cavalleria Rusticana) - Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra - Classical
Bring Him Home - Colm Wilkinson - Soundtrack (Les Miserables)
Strange Meadow Lark - Dave Brubeck Quartet - Jazz
Tell Me (The Story of Jesus) - Gaither Vocal Band with Janet Paschal - Gospel & Religious
Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans - Jack Teagarden & Louis Armstrong - Dixie
Maria Elena - Los Indios Tabajaras - Latin
Still, Stil, Still - Mannheim Steamroller - Christmas
Born To Lose - Ray Charles - R&B
Black Coffee - Sarah Vaughan - Blues
Intermezzo - Scotto; Domingo; Elvira - Opera
Pieces Of Gold - Sting - Rock

That's it.

1 comment:

Ronabear41 said...

I knew you would love to do this! This is wonderful and a great start! I'll keep checking back.